Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Moving to the LES BIATCH !!!

(hat tip, C-monster), Squirrel Underpants Oil Painting
"it's an endorsement of squirrel decency!


posting will be on hold while a get my shit together for this last minute move to the LES. so i offer instead a "continuum of nuttiness" that includes a squirrel in underwear and a meowing cover of morrisey (hat tip, Art Fag City). i am SO VERY EXCITED about being closer to stuff in manhattan! my ass will actually make it out to some gallery openings in chelsea and the LES. i love my current neighborhood washington heights and i will dearly miss hanging out in ft tryon park. but i truly believe this is a great boon to my art career, even if it means my creative space will be a bit smaller.


 

2 comments:

  1. it's a good move for your taste buds too: kiev, odessa, artichoke pizza, veneiros (sp?)veseleka, 6th street indian food galore....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i know! i can't wait to find all the little great nooks and crannies of food & drink greatness!

    ReplyDelete